Job: Business Analyst
Gala Coral Interactive are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their expanding business in Gibraltar
This role is responsible for the solicitation and articulation of business and user requirements. Providing commercial options and solutions via project and process delivery to resolve business problems and opportunities.
We are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to work closely with the Product Owner and translate the business ambitions into detailed requirements and ensure that the software delivery meets stakeholders’ requirements.
Working in the Product team, you will facilitate workshops, end to end process modelling and produce functional requirements. You will have an acute ability to define and shape tactical and strategic ambitions into documented requirements and take into account the technologies available in the marketplace.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a leading online business and take an active role in its expansion. As well as managing business requirements, you will take a consultative role in the gathering of requirements.
The successful candidate must have a demonstrable track record of innovation and fully understand IT and business strategy. You will be a self-starter, lateral thinker and someone who rises to challenges whilst working in a high paced and dynamic business.
This experience, coupled with your excellent attention to detail will enable you to:
• Gain a very good understanding of the systems used in the process.
• Perform GAP analysis, end to end process modelling, requirements capture and analysis, facilitating workshops, producing functional and non-functional requirements;
• Work in partnership with the Product Owner, 3rd party and the Project team to ensure that project documentation is well communicated and fully understood by all parties;
• Explore and propose a programme of system solutions to the client’s requirements, taking into account the technologies available in the marketplace and the need for innovation;
• Recommend the best approach after full consultation with the Product Owner, Project team, the 3rd party and stakeholders;
• Work with all members of the Project team to develop a realistic solution to the client’s requirements, taking into account budgets, timescales and the client cost benefit analysis for the project;
• Engage and fully understand IT and Business strategy, ensuring they remain aligned;
• Manage scope and change control;
• Escalate issues where necessary;
• Resolve cross functional issues;
• Set and manage expectations;
Knowledge & Experience
• Excellent and demonstrable business analysis skills (within a high technology environment)
• Experience of formal analysis and modelling techniques;
• At least 2 years’ experience of GAP analysis, end to end process modelling, requirements capture and analysis, facilitating workshops, producing functional and non-functional requirements;
• Online experience essential ideally gained within the online gaming industry.
• Ideally previous experience with Playtech.
• Previous experience with Agile and JIRA.
• Ability to work with both business and technical staff to drive tasks to completion. Ability to understand requirements and interactions of the systems from a technical perspective and provide solutions.
• Ability to handle multiple streams of work and prioritise accordingly
• Exposure to and experience with release management and the software development lifecycle
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentational)
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to Gibraltar.Recruitment@galacoral.com